Here are the Slides from my ACCU 2011 Conference presentation. The presentation was about how to use C++ in resource constrained devices, and building a C++ cross compile toolchain for the LM3S8962 Cortex-M3 processor.
- Short introduction to the domain
- Building a gcc cross compile toolchain
- Programming and On-chip debugging
- Stacks & Heaps: Linker Scripts
- The time before “int main()”
- C++ on a diet (living without dynamic memory allocation, the standard library, exceptions, and rtti)
- Testable Embedded C++